The right website designer helps grow businesses online with awareness and engagement by starting with your why. He has the experience and expertise to guide you through the functionality, features and visual design mock-ups before commencing the project. He provides a clear understanding of all your business needs by planning and executing the project from start to finish.
10 questions you need cover with your website designer before going ahead:
- What is the purpose of getting a website for your business?
- Who is your target audience? Where are they located? What age are they?
- What does your current product or services solve for your customer’s needs?
- What impression would you like your customers to experience on your website?
- What keywords best describe your business?
- Do you have a logo design? What is the meaning of it?
- What is the overall objective and theme direction you would like?
- Will you need SEO to your website to get more leads or just be found online?
- Would you like an online shopping service?
- How are you competitors in your industry? Why are they there?
Your websites future goals make a difference when deciding on the right website designer. By creating the foundation for your website presence plays a big role going forward with your brand. With a vision of how your employees, your customers and other businesses will see your brand and why they believe in your product or services.
When wanting your business to be found online? Start with a custom domain name that relates to your business name and your industry. The domain name can be used to create a custom email address to communicate to other people through digital emails messages. The next step is having a search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy through pay per click and keywords that are able to link back to your website. Other strategies are website blogs that give free information to your customer to enjoy and understand your values. The next step is content strategies by using videos, posts, images, articles and special offers to engage your target audience. Social media is another way to help get noticed and link back to your website. This includes Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn and much more.
These are the things to think about when picking the right website designer.
We offer a FREE Website Report with a 30 minutes consultation to discuss the result further.